Robo-Lions Quick Facts
- Competes at the Highest Level of Competition available for High School Students.
- Rookie Year 2007
- Lead Team of Partnership and Inspiration for Engineering Education and Entrepreneurship a 501(c)(3) not for profit.
- Winner of District Engineering Inspiration Award (Greater DC District) and Entrepreneurship Award (Central Maryland District) in 2016
- Winner of the Regional Chairman’s Award in 2013 – the most prestigious award in Regional Competition.
- Winner of the Regional Chairman’s Award in 2011 – the 2nd most prestigious award in Regional Competition
- Have twice qualified for the World Championships
- Have won awards in Baltimore, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Richmond, Terre Haute, and Trenton.
- Have an extensive Outreach Program at the local, regional, and national level.